Creativity

Listened to this sermon recently, and while like every talk I wouldn’t agree with everything about it, still I thought it was pretty good and made me think.

Things I realiesd, I’m a creatue or habbit to some degree, I like ordering the same food from the places I eat, I normally work out the most efficient root to somewhere and take it most of the time. Still if I go one way, I almost always go back a different way, I always run up stairs, because when I run (up stairs) I feel his pleaseure, and I will go out of my way to step on the crunchy looking leaf. Most of that won’t make sense as to creativity until you listen to the talk.

I also realised I do get a lot of ideas, and I keep lists of them everywhere, because I realised I forget them a lot too (I thought it was early onset of old age before this talk :-P).

To end, I believe that YOU are a creative person.

1:09pm / Aug 20th / 08
« What we all should be Imago Dei »

haha, usual tags, but Jan, I think you'll really like this, I don't know why, just feel you will.

3:51pm / Aug 20th / 08 James Low (via Facebook)

haha, great post.. love creativity.. I HAVE to try or experience SOMETHING new! at least once a week!

oh and james.. hate to say this but I wouldn't be a teacher if I didn't: spell check!

:P

3:59pm / Aug 20th / 08 Anna Tsang (via Facebook)

I don't really think I'm supposed to be a teacher anyway, I'm too much of a push over.

Everyone else here will tell you, you have yet to see how CREATIVE my spelling can be. I HAVE to try spelling SOMETHING in a new way at least once a week :-P

4:27pm / Aug 20th / 08 James Low (via Facebook)

oh and Jan, I didn't mean you'd like the post, I mean the sermon I link to.

4:41pm / Aug 20th / 08 James Low (via Facebook)

downloaded :). i'll listen on my shiny old CREATIVE zen.

6:48pm / Aug 20th / 08 Janakan Arulkumarasan (via Facebook)

p.s. if i end up copying it for a future SR talk, don't blame me :P

6:49pm / Aug 20th / 08 Janakan Arulkumarasan (via Facebook)

haha that's fine just remember we're doing noomas the next few weeks.

7:06pm / Aug 20th / 08 James Low (via Facebook)

Mmmmmmm =)

8:52pm / Aug 20th / 08 Lillian Li (via Facebook)

i liiike, i like :D
    thanks james, food for thought and all that. creativity is the new pink.
    i MISS YOU! back friday, cant wait to see you, you'd BETTER be coming on friday night :P x

12:24am / Aug 21st / 08 Hayley Spiers (via Facebook)

Seen and thanks.

10:10am / Aug 21st / 08 Sam Fan (via Facebook)

Hayley, yea I'll be coming, but I might be a bit late.

Oh and thanks for commenting sam :-)

12:19pm / Aug 21st / 08 James Low (via Facebook)

I haven't listened to the sermon yet but it must be a family thing because I always try and find a different way back to the one I came & Grandma does too!!

1:55am / Aug 22nd / 08 Philippa Wilford (via Facebook)

Mr too! Mumx

3:43pm / Aug 25th / 08 Jennifer Anne Low (via Facebook)

Whoops – ME too.

3:44pm / Aug 25th / 08 Jennifer Anne Low (via Facebook)

[…] its my habbits, and one of the habbits of creative people. I heard a sermon from Mars Hill titled a theology of creativity. It talked about how most people don’t think they’re creative, because they are not […]

1:48am / Jan 9th / 09 james d. low / live / fishnchips.hk